Important message from Superintendent Danny Glover
Posted On:
Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Due to the continued winter storm, we have decided to cancel school tomorrow. We have been continuously communicating with Emergency Management and monitoring weather conditions. There are several reasons for this decision. Safety is our number 1 priority. It was predicted that more of the ice would melt than has. We are concerned about the low temperatures tomorrow and the ice on the roadways that has not melted yet. This is a hazard for our busses transporting our students. Tomorrow, hopefully the weather will help melt the ice and we will return to school on Friday. Please feel free to go and work in your classrooms for a few hours if your travel path is safe. 

View all Latest News